Save time, money and hassle when visiting Milan with the Milan Pass!
The Milan pass is an easy and convenient way for you check out what this wonderful city has to offer. Passes include a free guidebook, city map and voucher book. The guidebook has useful information to get around in the city offering a slew of museums, shops, restaurants, exhibitions. You will also get an events calendar featuring the current month’s artistic and cultural appointment, plus all forms of entertainment
Find the museums and sights you most want to see using the guide book. Many museums offer FREE entrance to holders of the Milan Pass and those that don’t offer generous discounts.
When lunchtime comes around use the coupon book to get great deals on places to eat and afterwards if you’re feeling adventurous you can find deals on activities throughout the city as well.
Plus you do not need to worry about how to get from place to place – your Milan Pass includes either a ticket for the hop-on, hop-off Milan Tour, a public transportation card – or both!
The Milan Pass is valid for 48 hours from the time you first use the cardStart time
Subject to the opening hours of attractions and restaurants which will be detailed in your guidebook.
Your must exchange your booking voucher for your Milan Pass at Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / via Cusani, Milan, MM1 Cairoli.
As per your convenience
The Milan Pass comes in two options:
• Milan Pass with 48 Hour City Sightseeing Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour
• Milan Pass with 48 Hour ATM Public Transportation Card
The Milan Pass Allows you free and direct access to historical monuments, museums and art galleries in Milan.
The following are the benefits you get with Milan Pass:
• Admission to La Scala museum or discount when purchasing one of our La Scala theater and museum tour (availability subject to reconfirmation when booking at our office Zani Viaggi – Milan Visitor Center)
• Admission to Leonardo 3 “The World of Leonardo da Vinci”
• Admission to Museo Nazionale della Scienza e Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci
• Admission to Triennale Design Museum – La Triennale di Milano
• Admission to Museo d’Arte e Scienza
• Admission to Bagatti and Valsecchi museum
• Admission to San Siro Stadium and museum
• Admission to Casa Milan – Mondo Milan Museum
• Admission to the Vigna di Leonardo
• Global Blue Card for Tax Free
• Discount for the admission to the Duomo cathedral & Baptistery + visit at the rooftop terraces (ascent by lift)
• Discount on one of the Puresport top driving experience
• Discount on the price of a dinner show by Maison Milano dinner show restaurant
• Discount on a purchase of Fashion / Food items by Sotto Sotto – Food and Fashion Store
• Discount when buying one of our shopping tours
• Discount when buying one of our tours listed below:
Lake Como and Bellagio, Verona and Lake Garda, Lake Maggiore, Lugano Lake and mountains (booking compulsory at our office Zani Viaggi – Milan Visitor Center. Availability subject to reconfirmation when booking), Gran tour of Milan AM – PM (the Last Supper visit is included in the tour), In the Footsteps of Leonardo (the Last Supper visit is included in the tour),La Scala museum and theatre tour, Football Lovers tour (booking compulsory at our office Zani Viaggi – Milan Visitor Center. Availability subject to reconfirmation when booking)
• Discount on the aperitivo tour in Milan with soundtrack (advance booking required by our Zani Viaggi office – Milan Visitor Center)
• Discount on our Genoa and Portofino tour from Milan (advance booking required by our Zani Viaggi office – Milan Visitor Center)
• Discount on a full day entrance to QC Terme Milano. (Not available during the weekend; advance booking required by our Zani Viaggi office – Milan Visitor Center)
• Discount at La Scala Shop
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Please note that for some of the included attractions, a reservation required at our activity partner's office at Milan Visitor Center, see details on each coupon. Subject to availability.
...Gaborne Balla, United Kingdom, 22/Mar/2017
Milan Pass was a great find of mine prior to my trip to Milan. Everything was easy and straightforward, both online and in person at the visitor centre. Everything was very easy...Natalia Stavskaya, United Kingdom, 03/May/2016